Monday, June 18, 2012

Citta Viva Beach Towel Review (my fav)

Ok...speaking of beach towels...can I just tell you that I have a favorite of my own?  I rendered my yellow towel for Scarlet's use, so I was going to have to find me a new one, and let me just tell you, I found the most perfect towel ever!  We spend a lot of summer days at the beach...like at least 4 days a week, if not more, and when I say 'days at the beach' I mean alllll day...like 10-5, so I didn't want just some scrappy old towel.  I needed a goody:  here it is: Velour on one side, classic terry on the other. Thick, over-sized, warm and above all else...it's so pretty!
 My towel had it's maiden voyage last weekend.  Around these parts, it's breezy almost every day.  The sun is out, but there's always a little bit of a wind.  So, when the sun hid behind a cloud, or the wind got a little bit to aggressive for my Arizona blood, I laid this over my lap, and was perfect!  And when the sun was shining in all it's glory, the velour was the best seat in the house.  
I just had to share...It's called the Citta Viva Beach Towel go get one (there are 3 other designs, mine is the 'Diaz')
Citta Design, the creator of my new towel is based in New Zealand and is a home ware and accessories design house.  They are just launching their new summer line to the US this month, so go check them out!
Happy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. The colors remind me of candy floss and slushies, perfect for summer. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain